Leadership High School Board of Trustees
Leadership is governed by an all volunteer Board. The Board consists of community, business, and educational leaders, as well as representatives from the staff, the Parent Association, the Alumni Association, and the current student body. The Board of Trustees is responsible for the fiduciary oversight of the organization, for the hiring and evaluation of the Principal, and for fundraising.
Board meetings are held on alternating months. Meetings are held on campus at 350 Seneca Avenue in a classroom. Meetings begin at 6:00 pm and generally conclude the public portion of the meeting at 8:00 pm. All staff, families, students, and other interested community members are welcome to attend. Please see the calendar for specific dates.
To request an agenda item be brought to the Board for consideration, please contact the school’s Director of Administration, Corinne Benson, who will relay the request to the Board’s Executive Committee.
- Chair: Sally Johnston O’Neal*, Independent Consultant, financial services
- Vice-Chair: Mike Keenly*, Hardware Manager, NETGEAR
- Treasurer: Bill Brockenborough*, General Manager, Bloom Energy
- Secretary: Lesley Martin*, Founder and CEO, ClassTracker and independent Academic Coach
- Trustee: Lindsay Andrews, Vice President at Sard Verbinnen & Co.
- Trustee: Lajuanda Asemota, Director of Diversity & Inclusion at Singularity University
- Trustee: Greg Bybee, Vice President, NovoEd
- Trustee: Nicholas Cofod, Assistant Headmaster & Upper School Director, Town School for Boys
- Trustee: Rohit Gera, Wealth Management Strategy, Charles Schwab
- Trustee: Su Huang, Strategic and Operations Analyst, Invitae
- Trustee: Nupur Pande, Manager, Strategic Procurement at Recurrent Energy
- Trustee: Emily Cohen Raskin, Senior Associate, Hirsch & Associates Philanthropic Advisors
- Student Representative: Atreyu Rogers (Class of 2017)
- Parent Representative: TBD
- Staff Representative: Ashur Ellis
- Alumni Representative: Thuy Mai
- Principal: Beth Silbergeld
Board Meeting Agendas:
Board Meeting Agenda October 2015
Board Meeting Agenda December 2015
Board Meeting Agenda January 2016
Board Meeting Agenda March 2016
Board Meeting Agenda May 2016
Proposition 30 EPA Spending Plans & Actual Spending: